Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Online Selling... A New Adventure Begins!

I've sold a few treasures online for several years now... on both eBay and Etsy.  But recently, I packed up all of my treasures at a booth in a local antique store and moved eveyrthing home to our garage and closets.  Now I am in full-fledged online sales mode!  Over the next few weeks, I will be photographing my wares and listing them on both Etsy and eBay.  I have some beautiful pieces... and some that are quite interesting and unusual.  Look for me on eBay under "songwriter57" and at Etsy in my shop, This Reminds Me...

Here is my latest Etsy listing - a beautiful Belber wardrobe trunk.  It would be great for display of your linens and other treasures, as a storage piece... or most especially as a unique coffee table.  I would prefer to arrange for local delivery, but if you are located across the country and willing to pay for UPS shipping... I'm willing to pack the piece and send it your way!

Keep watching for more treasures and great vintage pieces... I'll keep listing!







No comments: